How to Write for WOI+
We’re looking for submissions that offer a new viewpoint to the most critical conversations that advance equity in the workplace. We welcome essays and reported features that balance unique experiences, relevant news topics and research – all of which sparks engaging commentary and focus on women in the workplace. Articles submitted for consideration should be original and exclusive to WOI+, align with our brand voice and be written by a person, not a PR team.
If this is your first time submitting to WOI+, please keep the following in mind:
- We only accept fully drafted articles. This helps our editorial team get a feel for your writing style
- Articles should generally be between 600 to 900 words
- Include your proposed title in the subject line – keep it brief and eye catching
- Submissions are reviewed once weekly. Due to high demand, we will only respond if your article has been selected for publication
- Our editorial team reserves the right to edit the headline, article for style and tone
- You may be asked for proof of credentials and a headshot
- Contributors are not paid, however, we will promote your perspective across our social media channels which includes a community of +700,000 supporters
If you have an interesting, thought-provoking, and well-researched Perspective, fill out our form below to submit your article.