Helping Girls Grow Into Leaders
Bid online to spend a day with a prominent influential woman, and help strengthen girls’ leadership in Canada.
Future Women of Influence is about women joining together to raise money for girls’ leadership in Canada. With your help, we hope to raise much needed funds in support of this worthy cause.
You could spend a day with:
- Heather Reisman, CEO, Indigo Book and Music
- Carolyn Bennett, MP – Liberal Party of Canada
- Dee Dee Taylor Eustace, Architect & Interior Designer
- many more!
Beth Crowell speaks about her day with Kirstine Stewart, which she won through the Future Women of Influence online auction in support of the Canadian Women’s Foundation.
Media and Public Relations graduate Laura Collins tells us about her day with Jennifer Carlson, President and Founder of Baby Gourmet.
About The Canadian Women’s Foundation’s Girls’ Fund
- The Girls’ Fund helps girls (aged nine to 13) build self-esteem, critical thinking and leadership skills.
- These are the building blocks that will empower them to help them interpret, decipher, resist and ultimately to change the messages that are all around them.
- The programs supported by the Canadian Women’s Foundation use a variety of approaches to help girls thrive in these areas,
including participation in sports and physical activity, science and technology, media literacy, community action and
leadership development during the most critical years in shaping these skills.