WOI Connect has gone virtual!
The WOI Connect membership was designed to help you build your network — because you never know where that next connection might take you. Now that social distancing means we can’t meet in person, we’re virtually bringing you together through small-group sessions, plus giving you access to insights and inspiration from our past events.
- $50 WOI Credit redeemable for a Women of Influence event ticket purchase
- Free downloadable networking guide, Strategic Networking: 10 Steps to Building a Lasting Relationship, designed by Christine Laperriere, Executive Director of the Women of Influence Advancement Centre
- Free access to past events through our Live From the Podium audiocasts, so you never miss an opportunity to gain insights and inspiration from speakers nation-wide
- 20% discount on a membership to the Canadian Women’s Chamber of Commerce for qualified business owners — a $50 value!
- Member pricing to all Women of Influence events (up to 35% discount on tickets)
- Exclusive access to offers and partner perks on products and services
- Invitations to WOI CONNECTx events with small groups of members
The WOI Connect membership is an annual fee of $149CAD + tax and comes with a $50 credit towards any WOI event.
You will be charged $149 upon purchase of the WOI Connect membership, and billed for $149 after 12 months to continue with your annual subscription. You can cancel at any time.
No. Even if you choose not to renew your annual membership, you can keep the $50 WOI Credit on your account.
You will need to be logged in to your account on the site, and the price will automatically update to reflect member discounts. You can find the login by clicking on the utility menu in the top navigation (three horizontal blue bars) or by looking in the footer at the end of the site page.
Absolutely! We think it’s the best gift you can give to anyone in need of inspiration and connections.
The Canadian Women’s Chamber of Commerce (CanWCC) is a national not-for-profit organization that advocates for the economic priorities of women-owned businesses. CanWCC provides support to its members through skills development, resources, and community, in order to strengthen the role of women in Canada’s business ecosystem. Learn more about their membership and eligibility rules to find out if you qualify. A promo code will be provided on purchase of the WOI Connect membership. This code is non-transferable.
How much can you save?
Top 25 Luncheon
Global Leaders Dinner
RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Awards Gala