A message from our co-CEOs: our response to COVID-19
Dear Women of Influence Community,
The health and safety of our Women of Influence community, guests and staff are of critical importance in everything we do. With the daily news around coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made the decision to postpone all upcoming Spring Women of Influence events, in an effort to protect the health and well-being of all people involved. Once we have a better understanding of the virus and risk level, we will notify you as soon as we have new dates set.
While we are still learning more about the virus, there are steps that you can also take to protect yourself. For more information from Toronto Public Health, please click here.
Additionally, here are ways you can help stop any potential spread:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Stay at home if you are feeling sick
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Use a tissue when you sneeze or cough and throw the tissue in the garbage
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
For more detailed information, please go to https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
At Women of Influence, our business is about community and bringing women together in a safe and healthy space, and we hope you understand our decision due to our commitment to the health and wellness of our community.
Alicia Skalin & Stephania Varalli
Co-CEOs, Women of Influence