Do you know an extraordinary woman?
The search for qualified nominees for the 2014 RBC CANADIAN WOMEN ENTREPRENEUR AWARDS is underway.
These prestigious awards provide national recognition to Canadian women whose successful business achievements contribute extensively to the local, national and global economy.
- Deloitte Start-Up Award
- RBC Momentum Award
- TELUS Trailblazer Award
- PROFIT Award for Excellence in Entrepreneurship
New Categories for 2014:
Plus our application has been simplified making the process easier!
- Call for Nominations: March 7
- Nomination Deadline: May 16
- Application Deadline: July 28 – 6pm EST
- Finalist Announcement: October 22
- Awards Gala – November 26, 2014
To qualify, all of the following must apply:
- A nominee must be active in a profitable business registered and operating in Canada for three full years as of May 31, 2014.
- The nominee must own shares of the company, hold the senior executive title and/or be the chief decision maker. She must be responsible for the day-to-day management and the financial bottom line of the company.
- She must be the founder of the business or have had a significant impact on the company if acquired.
- Franchisors are eligible, but franchisees are not.
To date, over 15,000 women from their early 20s to their mid-eighties, from every sector of the economy, have been nominated for these awards. Over 120 Awards have been presented for outstanding entrepreneurial achievement.
Read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Need help to complete your application? Click here.
English | Français